Do the work
Play through the fear
Having a motto, or mantra, can be very beneficial. Whether to keep you on track towards your goal or to remind you who you want to be. These short, memorable sentences are a great way to motivate yourself.
And you can also change your mottos as often as you need.
Use these tips when creating yours:
- Keep it short and memorable – it can even be one word
- Make it emotive – it must create an emotional response in you
- Link it to moments from your past – when did you feel achievement or happiness?
- Say it daily – more often if needed!
- Focus on positive language – something you WILL do rather than something you shouldn’t